Sunday, September 12, 2004

Something's up with Nate

I came home and said hi to Nate but I said it kind of lower than normal because I didn’t him to know how excited I was, and then he looked at me and moved his eyes a little to the left and then down, and so I wanted to know why, so I didn’t react right away so that he wouldn’t know what I was going for then I raised my eyebrows and shook his hand. He squeezed it not too hard but harder than I did to him, so I worried that he’s thinking something’s up that’s not. I wanted to tell him nothing was up, but I knew he would think something was up if I said something, so I kind of looked at him blankly, hoping he would get the message. Which he totally did, because he walked away real quick, then came back and sat down as his computer. Then he made like a thing with his hand that looked like he was scratching his head, then he did something else I don’t remember. So I know he’s upset but I can’t tell if it’s about yesterday or not. I told Megan about all this, but she thought I was just reading into all of this.

No comments: