Thursday, September 02, 2004

Jade--Fact or Fiction?

Logan last year talked about a girl named Jade. And we all kind of thought he was making it up. Anyways, he started mentioning “her” again and it’s kind of weird. Nate thinks she’s real I think, but no one’s ever seen “her.” I looked the name Jade up on the internet and it’s a type of rock! My guess is someone asked Logan if he had an interest in any girls and he panicked and looked around the room and saw a rock and said he was hanging out with a girl named “Jade.” Anyways, it’s getting a little old now. He made up this whole RDT breakup thing and than a two day later RDT get back together thing. Anyways, it just sounds like he’s too old to be making up some girl. I’m going to have to ask Emily about her, if she’s real. Anyways, I’m not looking forward to confronting him about this imaginary girlfriend in ManShare. I mean, what is he, 17?

No comments: